Intelligent reporting solutions for local authorities.
Are you struggling to collect information on bullying, racism, accidents to pupils and staff and more from schools - simply and easily AND have instant, real-time analysis of that data?
The solution is IRIS Adapt SMART Reporter - the first fully customisable web-based data capture and analysis facility for local authorities. Whatever information you need to collect from your schools we will create a fully customised form to collect that information and provide instant, real-time analysis of the data as it is collected. SMART Reporter can alert key staff by email when certain events are logged.
From the LA perspective, one of the key things about using SMART is having instant access to the analysis of the data. This is particularly useful when responding to FOI requests.
Christine Read, Head of Inclusion, Behaviour and Attendance, Children's Services, Bury.
We chose SMART because it is very user-friendly. Schools can complete the form very easily and quickly - yet at the same time, it collects all the information we need.
Lesley Davidson, Anti-Bullying Coordinator, Children's Services, Bury
The Benefits of SMART
Benefits to the LA:
- Removes the need for paper forms and transcription of information onto spreadsheets. Re-deploy staff and re-allocate funds which are currently dedicated to administering data collection and processing.
- Web-based system can be accessed from anywhere, 24/7.
- Email alerts when key events are logged.
- Instant access to live data, graphs and charts produced on the fly. Respond to FOI requests more quickly and efficiently.
- Deceptively simple but powerful analysis tools mean anyone can analyse the data without training or setting up complicated reports.
Benefits to the School:
- Custom designed on-line forms are very quick and easy to complete.
- The school retains a record of all data they have submitted, allowing them to track and monitor trends and patterns in their own data using the same powerful analysis tools.